Istanbul Experiencestarting at
- Lose yourself in the aromas of international spices
- Find yourself haggling in the shops of the Grand Bazaar
- Experience the reverence of the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia
- Take in the views of the Bosphorus Straight
- Visit the shores of Turkish Asia
- Explore the remains of ancient empires that all laid claim to Constantinople
“an unforgettable opportunity to explore the wide spectrum of life outside”
Come experience this majestic city as it sprawls over two continents and numerous centuries. This metropolitan crossroads of the world brings ancient civilizations to life, and invites you to explore it’s uniquely rich history and peoples. Understand the diversity that exists today among major world religions and their coexistence.
Visit its mosques, churches, art, and exotic bazaars. Take in the views of the Bosporus, and explore the 8500 years of stories that make up the stunning city history catalogs as the desired jewel of the empires.
I went with the McKissocks on my very first international trip with destinations like London, Paris, Vienna, Prague, Tanzania, and Istanbul. As a first-time traveler, I was anxious, of course, about being late or getting lost. But on this trip, I had nothing to worry about! Everything was perfectly under control and in the hands of expert travelers. I could relax while fully experiencing the new cultures and sceneries surrounding us. Even in unfamiliar places, like Tanzania and Turkey, I felt safe and free to enjoy my travel. That trip was an unforgettable opportunity to explore the wide spectrum of life outside of my own small community.