San Juan Experiencestarting at
- Savor the rich flavors of a diverse cuisine
- Stroll the colonial cobble-stoned streets of Old San Juan
- Play in the foothills of the El Yunque Rainforest
- Splash among the waves of the ocean
- Visit the final resting place of the explorer Juan Ponce de Leon
- Discover the art and rhythms of this historic island culture
“Anything in life is possible if you’re willing to push yourself hard enough. It was a trip, and a lesson.”
Why Puerto Rico? The enchanted island, also known as the pearl of the Caribbean, awaits you with rich history, signature music, and adventures around every corner and beach of this tropical oasis! Explore the Spanish fortresses, visit iconic landmarks, explore its beaches and rain forest. Our 5 day itinerary is packed with authentic experiences which will have you mingling with the locals, the language, food, and culture, as you retrace the footsteps of history’s most famous explorers.
No passport is required. However, a sense of adventure is!
My Spanish Club’s trip to Puerto Rico … changed my goals, my dreams, and taught me that anything in life was possible if you were willing to push yourself hard enough. It was a trip, and a lesson.