Istanbul Experiencestarting at
- Lose yourself in the aromas of international spices
- Find yourself haggling in the shops of the Grand Bazaar
- Experience the reverence of the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia
- Take in the views of the Bosphorus Straight
- Visit the shores of Turkish Asia
- Explore the remains of ancient empires that all laid claim to Constantinople
“If the earth were a single state, Istanbul would be its capital.”
Why Istanbul? Come experience this majestic city as it sprawls over two continents and numerous centuries. This metropolitan crossroads of the world brings ancient civilizations to life, and invites you to explore it’s uniquely rich history and peoples. Visit its mosques, churches, art, and exotic bazaars. Take in the views of the Bosporus, and explore the 8500 years of stories that make up the stunning city history catalogs as the desired jewel of the empires. Tours take place in September annually and are joined by Thomas Madden, PhD and author of Istanbul: City of Majesty at the Crossroads of the World.
Our Istanbul trip was above and beyond what I could ever have imagined. Istanbul in itself is full of history. Jewel and Matt topped it off with only the best of the best…….guides, food and extra’s!! Jewel is extremely talented at what she does and so freely gives her time in how and whenever you might need it.
What a great group of people to experience awesomeness with. Mehmet and the staff at Magnaura Palace hotel were the best. Waiting for another opportunity to experience the world with CulturED Travel.