New Orleansstarting at
- Indulge in the unique Creole inspired dishes of the Big Easy
- Get goose bumps as you walk dimly lit corridors on a ghost tour
- Explore the history at many of the museums throughout the city.
- Experience the beauty of the Garden District and the Metarie Cemetery.
- Revel in the sounds and sites of the French Quarter
- Enjoy making new friends whom you meet along the way
“You can live in any city in America, but New Orleans is the only city that lives in you.”
Why New Orleans? New Orleans is a place truly like no other. The architecture, the history, the music, and oh yeah, the food! There is so much to do and see that we know you will want to come back time and time again. Our itineraries will provide you with the chance to explore the French Quarter, see great museums, sample authentic Creole cuisine, get carried away in the moment listening to jazz music, and more! This city has so much to offer, it is sure to please just about everyone (and anyone who it doesn’t is likely not awesome enough to be on one of our tours…) We will show you how New Orleans provides an experience which will perfectly meet your interests. Tours take place in December annually.
My son recently went on the trip to New Orleans. As a father, I simply paid and got him to the airport, so that was easy. He absolutely positively enjoyed every minute of his trip. He loved trying new foods, the varied itinerary, and meeting new people. As a parent, do whatever you can to make this happen for your child, they will not forget it.“